Fertilization, when done regularly and after aeration, can transform the thickness and color of your yard. Over the course of the year, your yard can suffer from a variety of pests and diseases that can suck the nutrients out of your grass, leaving it dull and dingy. By fertilizing your space, you are allowing new seeds to germinate, bringing life back into your lawn!
There are many fertilizers to choose from but sadly most leave damaging environmental repercussions. Luckily, there are multiple green alternatives to traditional fertilization that offer the same great results, with some added benefits. By using an eco-friendly treatment, you can:
- Build your yard's natural resiliency
- Protect the environment
- Ensure the safety of your family and pets
- Improve the structure of your soil
- Increase the ability of your soil to hold water and nutrients
- Create a strong, healthy root system