Maintaining a beautiful lawn is difficult, not to mention time-consuming. Instead of doing all the hard work by yourself, trust the experts at Go Green Lawn and Pest Control. Our lawn care in Elkton takes care of everything, from weed control to fertilizer and everything in between. You’ll see a difference, or we’ll re-treat for free!
Our lawn care services include:
- Weed control
- Grub control
- pH balancing
- Aeration and overseeding
- Lawn disease control
- And more!
Custom Treatments Tailored to Your Lawn
Our lawn care in Elkton is tailored to your property’s needs, so no two plans are exactly the same. To understand your lawn’s needs, we start treatment with a thorough analysis to identify any existing issues. We look at the type of grass you have, the condition of the soil, and other small details that have a big impact on your lawn’s health.
When you choose our lawn service, we will:
- Use products that are effective and safe for surrounding ecosystems.
- Fertilize to promote new growth, deeper roots, and vibrant color.
- Treat for grubs, chinch bugs, and sod webworms that destroy your grass.
- Prevent new weeds from germinating while eliminating existing growth.
Your Satisfaction, Guaranteed
Our services are designed to be both safe and effective, giving you the lawn of your dreams without harsh chemicals. If you’re not totally happy with the results, however, we’ll re-treat at no additional cost. You can always rely on Go Green Lawn and Pest Control for honest, helpful service!
Your grass goes through a lot, including heavy rains, extreme temperatures, and rough foot traffic. This can cause soil compaction, which leads to thin and patchy grass growth. While it’s unsightly, this damage is reversible with our lawn aeration in Elkton. We remove small plugs of soil to break up the compaction, then fill in bare patches with overseeding.
Benefits of our lawn aeration and seeding service include:
- Thicker, more even turf.
- Enhanced water uptake.
- Stronger roots.
- Increased drought and disease resistance.
- Better soil quality.
- Overall easier to maintain lawn.
We’re here to help your property reach its full potential, and that doesn’t stop at your grass. Our shrub and tree care in Elkton is designed to keep your ornamentals looking their best year-round through recurring treatments. Our treatment plan is based on the type of ornamentals you have and their current condition, ensuring you get the best results possible.
Our tree and shrub care includes:
- Treatment from specialists with extensive knowledge of plant biology.
- Growth-stimulating nutrients for deeper roots and fuller foliage.
- Disease control and prevention to stop powdery mildew, sooty mold, and more.
- Protection against damaging insects like mites and scale.