Lawn Care Services in Kent County, DE
Do you want a lush, green lawn that is the envy of your neighbors? Regular lawn care is crucial for establishing and maintaining a healthy and vibrantly green grass carpet. Go Green Lawn and Pest Control knows the importance of a gorgeous lawn and what it takes to make it happen. We are an eco-friendly lawn company with a full range of residential lawn treatment options to transform your outdoor space into something special.
Get Your Free Quote Today!
"*" indicates required fields
Lawn Care Services in Kent County, DE
Go Green Lawn and Pest Control provides residential lawn maintenance to Dover and the entirety of Kent County. Our lawn services use cutting-edge technology and customized solutions to get you results you’ll love. No matter what type of residential lawn services you require, We have you covered.
Our eco-friendly lawn care solutions use safe treatments, so you can feel good about using them near your family. Whether you need lawn fertilization or year-round lawn maintenance services, Go Green also provides effective pest control services in Kent County, DE to rid your property of infestations and keep your lawn and home safe from future rodent and insect invasions.
Lawn Aeration Services in Kent County, DE
Lawn aeration services are a critical part of an annual yard maintenance plan. Everyday use begins to compact soil over time. This restricts air, water, and nutrients from absorbing into the soil and reaching the roots of grass blades. At Go Green Lawn And Pest Control, we offer three types of lawn aeration services: core aeration, spike aeration, and liquid aeration. We provide aerating services in Clayton, Dover, and throughout the entire county of Kent.
Best time of year to aerate my lawn? Aeration should be performed during the growing season, either in the spring or fall, when the grass is actively growing. The specific timing depends on factors such as type of grass, climate, and soil conditions.
Other Residential Lawn Treatment Options
- Grass fertilization: If you notice your grass is starting to thin or develop discolored patches, you should consider fertilization services. Compacted turf, harsh temperatures, and other issues can leach nutrients from the soil and make it difficult for your lawn to thrive. A fertilization treatment is often just the thing to replenish vital nutrients and your grass the boost it needs. It’s also an ideal way to finish your annual lawn aeration and seeding.
- Lawn seeding services: Go Green’s residential lawn seeding can be used to improve the quality and density of your existing lawn, or to establish new grass growth. We evaluate your location, soil type, climate, and your own goals and preferences to choose the right type of seed to plant in the soil we prepare for maximum growth and benefits.
- Overseeding services: If you have bare spots in your lawn, overseeding is the perfect treatment. Lawn overseeding services require expertise and specialized equipment to get it done right. All overseeding services start with an evaluation to assess your property and determine the right procedure for your climate and unique needs. The best times to seed are typically spring and early fall.
- Lawn disease treatment: We identify specific diseases and recommend treatments to resolve current problems and prevent future issues
Make your dream lawn a reality by contacting Go Green today to schedule annual lawn aeration and overseeding services to keep your lawn in excellent condition.
Tree and Shrub Care in Kent County, DE
Your grass isn’t the only element of your yard that needs attention. Tree care services and shrub care services are equally important to maintain a beautiful lawn. Professional shrub care encompasses everything from planting and seeding the correct species for your soil and climate, to nutritional services, to pest and disease identification and treatment.
Our professional tree care services are backed by a Certified Arborist and include planting, fertilization, and pest and disease control. Go Green also offers seasonal tree care services. Our recommended arborist tree care services – ISA are fall planting and fertilization with wintertime hydration. We also offer inspection in the months leading up to winter to identify diseases and safety hazards.
Signs Your Lawn Needs Custom Lawn Care Solutions
Your lawn will tell you when it needs help. You just have to pay attention to the signs.
Here are some of the most common lawn symptoms that indicate it is time to call in the professionals:
- Brown spots and other discoloration can indicate disease or nutrient deficiencies.
- Recurring weeds that persistently regrown.
- Pest infestations where populations are noticeably large, or cause grass to die off.
- Uneven growth is often a sign of improper watering, soil compaction, or pests.
- Spots on and discoloration of grass blades may require a professional assessment to determine the presence of any turf diseases.
If you notice any of these signs or want to take preventative action, contact Go GreenLawn And Pest Control today to schedule your Kent County, DE residential lawn aeration or lawn care services.