Lawn Care Services in Sussex County, DE
Lawn maintenance services are necessary to achieve a healthy lawn of bright green grass. At Go Green Lawn And Pest Control, our lawn services include everything from seeding new grass to annual aeration and fertilizer treatments to pest and disease prevention and control. Best of all, our eco-friendly lawn care solutions are safe to use around your family, giving you peace of mind along with a stunning yard.
Get Your Free Quote Today!
"*" indicates required fields
Lawn Aeration Services in Sussex County, DE
Residential lawn aeration is a necessary service for optimal lawn health and beauty. Over time, constant traffic can tamp down grass and cause soil compaction. Dense, packed soil prevents water, air, and nutrients from reaching deep into the ground to the grassroots and can cause stunted growth or dying patches. Lawn aeration services correct the issue of compaction by loosening the soil to allow essential nutrients to flow easily to the root of the grass blade to support healthy growth. Aeration comes in three different types:
- Core aeration removes small plugs of soil with a machine.
- Spike aeration pierces soil with tines or spikes, but does not remove any of it.
- Liquid aeration applies a topical solution that soaks into the ground to reduce compaction.
Your Go Green Lawn And Pest Control technician can determine which solution is right for you after an assessment of your property.
Additional Go Green Lawn Care Services
Go Green And Pest Contolr provides a wide range of custom lawn care solutions to Lincoln and the surrounding areas throughout Sussex County.
- Lawn fertilization: Give your lawn a boost of essential nutrients with a fertilization application.
- Lawn disease treatment: We will perform an assessment to identify diseases and work out a treatment plan to get your lawn healthy again.
- Lawn seeding services: Residential lawn seeding is best done after aerating services for the best results. Our team can help you find the right grass seed, prepare your soil to support optimal growing conditions, and plant grass seed to establish new turf growth.
- Overseeding services: Lawn overseeding services are a bit different from regular seeding. Overseeding refers to planting grass seed over the top of existing turf to fill in bare spots and sparse growth. Like lawn seeding, this service is ideally done after you have your lawn aerated and followed up with a grass fertilization treatment.
How to Tell When You Need Residential Lawn Services
Learn the signs and symptoms that your grass is crying out for help and requires residential lawn treatment.
- Brown spots: Dead and dying patches of grass are signs of either disease or a deficiency of vital nutrients.
- Pest presence: Noticing increased rodent or insect activity is cause for concern. These pests can decimate your lawn and cause costly and unsightly damage.
- Discoloration: Spots of discoloration noticeable on blades of grass are often a sign of disease. You need a professional evaluation and diagnosis to get the right treatment to correct the issues.
- Uneven growth: Areas of patchy grass growth alongside normal turf can indicate a watering issue, soil compaction, or pest problem.
- Stubborn weeds: If you have made the attempt to rid your lawn of weeds and they just keep coming back, you might need the help of an expert to eliminate them once and for all.
Any of the above are good reasons to invest in professional lawn care maintenance. If you want the best-looking lawn ever, consider our pest control services in Sussex County, DE along with lawn care services for healthy and lush green lawn.
Tree and Shrub Care in Sussex County, DE
To get a truly gorgeous yard, you need more than just residential lawn maintenance. Go Green’s Lawn And Pest Control Arborist tree care services – ISA, along with shrub care services round out your maintenance plan for total yard health.
At Go Green, our professional tree care services are performed under the direction of a Certified Arborist to ensure you get the best advice on ideal species for your soil type and climate, along with expert knowledge to combat pests and disease. We also offer seasonal tree care services such as:
- Fall fertilization
- Fall planting
- Winter hydration
- Pre-winter health and safety inspections.
Combine your essential tree care services with professional shrub care for advice on the best shrub species and disease control. We can evaluate your landscape to make recommendations for planting, diagnose pest problems, and provide targeted nutrition treatments to encourage healthy growth.
We are an Eco-friendly lawn company committed to delivering fast service and real results you can depend on. Contact Go Green Lawn And Pest Control today to schedule your Sussex County lawn care services, or check out what services we offer in Kent County, DE and New Castle, DE.